P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
16 April, 06:20
😇😇😇 He started The Plan !!!!!!!!!!! 😇😇😇

___ 🔴 3,6,9 🔴 ___

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
It's possible. Those researching the last great reset/Tartaria/Mud flood, say he was in on THAT, however, it never made sense to me as the reset of his day, left him un-acknowledged, imprisoned and broke. For those who know nothing of this, we HAD free energy not long ago, close enough in History that there are photos of cities and towns with the antennas on the roof tops that captured it. I think what is now only starting to come out about Tesla is for our awakening. Energy was free and he was great with the tech for it and more. He thought it should be free. I believe he resisted the reset plans and that's why they treated him so poorly. The last reset they decided to squash the free energy and put in place a system whereby we had to pay them for it- JP Morgan, etc. Did Tesla Time Travel to mess up their plans for the 2020 Reset and bring free energy back to us? I hope so and that would make him the top Q huh? So much evidence for it when you start searching.
06:34 PM - Apr 16, 2021
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it