CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 April, 05:57
OK, EXPLAIN THIS ONE TO ME ABOUT WHY TRUMP IS PUSHING THE POISON VAX, PLEASE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
16 April, 06:07
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
The only thing that makes sense to me is that we are at war, this is psychological warfare and there will be casualties. Since it is experimental, it can't be forced, even though there are many in our local governments who are crooked and will try to bully and use manipulation and coercion. I concluded on the day of that Warp Speed speech before the election day that this vaccine was going to be a fight for the people to take on, sadly. Unfortunately, even though I try to share information, many people reject info that is contrary to the narrative and they DO NOT BELIEVE it. We should make our own health decisions. We should stand up for our Constitutional rights. Many people have forgotten that we have them and they forgot that we need to stand up for them. This is not an easy fight. I don't know what Trump's situation is but my conclusion is that if he indeed is going to return us to a Constitutional republic (which I hope happens), a forced vax is unconstitutional. Sad & scary time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 April, 06:11
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
😡🤣my sister got a vax because she had to cancel a trip, and she is trying to take her anniversary trip this year. she says she wants to go on with her life. I cannot replace her. I am so upset. My kids are getting them. I cannot stop it. This is SO WRONG! Thanks for helping me try to deal with this shit. Now I have to worry if she will get a blood clot or have a stroke.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
🙏I am so very sorry to hear this. This is the most heartbreaking thing about all of this and has me up at nights. Our kids' lives are being stolen with each passing month and they just want to live their lives and those institutions we have been taught to trust (and should be able to, ie Medicine, education, etc.), have shown themselves to be the enemy. There seem to be two lines of reality, the fake MSM narrative and the sinister truth, which is too much to bear. I could not eat for 2 months from Nov-Jan as I learned about all of this as I was shaken to my core in horror. I am so angry about this vax, as it is the center point of the evil agenda, and I really don't understand Trump on this, I really don't. I am hopeful that there are actions happening behind the scenes, and I do see patriotic Americans who are trying to stand up, but not nearly enough though. Not where I live. I try to discuss the masks and get looks like I am crazy to think we should stop the masks. Anxiety for me.
06:25 PM - Apr 16, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jlws21 in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 April, 07:04
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
my neighbor contacted me a few days ago because her kids forced her to make a vaccine appointment, and when she asked me if I was getting the vax I said no, and told her why. So she cancelled her appointment, but I told her to do it because of how she feels, not because someone else is pushing her one way or another. but I am not seeing the children in my family because of this bullshit covid crap. Parents are all paranoid. They are hiding the kids and babies from normal activities and from family. But they can go to the grocery store and see strangers, so it is all bullshit. If one more person tells me to be safe or stay safe I will probably blow instead of remaining cool, calm, and collected. For God's sake, they used us for years as a free babysitter, so why are they so fake paranoid of seeing family. Like I said, it is all bullshit.