MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
16 April, 12:05
what do death, arrest, persecution have in common?

they are all better than allowing an enemy of satanic parasites to be your government or tell you what to do?

100% rejection is clearly the only appropriate action.

step back, pretend you are God.

watch your subjects cower and acquiesce to satan.

how difficult is it to not be thoroughly disappointed knowing the soul never dies and they are all much more powerful than their oppressors but they fell for a scam that is based on a farcical and obvious fraud.

as a parent, if i saw my children failing like this, i would not step in. i would say that they certainly need to learn the hard way.

how do you want God to view you.

the government is now the embodiment of satan.

how are you acting to satan? what is yoyr spirirual responsibility interacting with satan?

acquiescing, waiting, waiting for savior, looking other way, self preservation are all ways to sell your soul

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
16 April, 12:17
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
i get it entirely. what are you doing? Only place I wrar a mask is grocery store. i try not to ans get away with it some. but don't want to get into ordering food on the Internet. Very expwnsive shipping costs.
what are you doi g to push back? o am posting truth information as much as possible every day. My husband and I din't talk anymore. i stopped telling him anything after the 2nd big fight we had. He's determined to watch Fox and say evetything on the Internet is sombody's stupid opinion. He won't but a smart phone so I can't easily put informstion in front of him. I hope the scare event, scares the shit out of him

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 April, 12:39
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
I will not wear a mask anywhere even for a second. I just refuse and say no. I say I do not wear the clothes of a slave. I say -masks cause disease. I tell them I am sorry if I offend them but someday you will know I was right. The number one thing we all need to do is raise our vibration so I treat even the most angry brainwashed people with unconditional love but I do not compromise even a millimeter for anything. I will never wear a mask, go to a fake doctor (real medicine is alchemy) get a vaccine (the concept of vaccine is a lie) -I do not fear death, persecution or arrest. I do not respect the authority of any government because they are all illegitimate and evil. I never get angry. I never judge. I apologize for the state of the world and tell them I love them but I am not going to promote the rule of evil and Kabbalistic lies in even the slightest way to make anybody feel better. They can get mad at me but I hurt no one and the liars that they are folowing are evil pedophiles

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
16 April, 01:15
I agree with everything you said. Do you shop in any stores, or do you order everything you need, including fresh food from the Internet, or do you have a garden and can and freeze everything? Do you have pets? I do get 80% of my pet food from Chewy.com. But I gave to go elsewhere for my goat food. wouldn't want to order that, too heavy. Those kinds of issues cause me to have a mask near my face.
and also I've been having dental work done this year. They wouldn't let me walk in without a mask that I take off once I'm in the room. Also, for a year now, when I go to the vet even if it's just to pick up medicine, have to wear mask. "No ticky no laundry" with these typea of places that are essential. Do you hff ave any of these problems, or is it just tge State of Delaware where I am. I am a conservative living in a swamp state, I know.

16 April, 02:04
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
I am in Texas. I go in a lot of stores that say mask required. Usually, nobody says anything. If they do, I do not care. I am not aggressive. I say my piece respectfully and leave if they still insist. I do not lie and say medical exception because that is justifying a law or ordinance that is illegitimate in first place. I would order all online if needed or even plant myself before I would compromise. I started 4 months ago.

I think medicine is all lies. I do not do medicine. I have contact lenses. They asked me to wear a mask for testing. I said no and they figured out how to get me in when it was not crowded. There is a black market for everything. I would move or die before complying. this is pure evil.

By the way if even 30% of everyone just did this, it would go away instantly as it would be unmanageable.

There is no way to compromise but still be taking the right road in a soul challenge of good versus evil.

mike fitzpatrick @mikefitz4
Thanks Matthew, it's great to gain some insight into the idiotic and stupid. I imagine you are equally uneducated? Is that correct? We're doing a study on the idiots of the world and you'd be a great research subject. So when you're doing stupid things and making bad decisions, which group do you blame for the consequences? We find the stupid typically have some group of people they blame for their own consequences, like having a shit job, some blame immigrants. Who do you blame?
02:05 PM - Apr 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by mikefitz4 in this post can reply
16 April, 02:13
In response mike fitzpatrick to his Publication
I fooked the AI Bot

16 April, 02:12
I looked at your profile. You are AI. See you

16 April, 02:11
By the way, only fools blame. People of higher consciousness and intelligence know blame is a fear reaction made by cowards

16 April, 02:10
I have a 163 IQ stanford binet. Want to bet on IQ test competition. I put up $10,000 cash. Put your money where your mouth is friend!!!

I am self employed. I have a global business 100% owned with offices in 15 countries. Thank you for asking.

I have employees in 15 countries and you think I blame people from other countries.

The USA government is EVIL, run by elitists who are satanic pedophiles.

My bet offer is good anytime. No anger. I love you like all people but a lesson in life might be a good way for you to learn your assumptions, like most if not all assumptions are very incorrect.