Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
How many of you saw WWE
and the 17 White Rabbits that where in the ring?

How many of you follow Jason Q?
on YouTube
(He is decoding the "Key Book of Enoch"

He did a complete breakdown on the last wrestling event

Trump and Vincent went to school together, very close friends.

hmmm I wonder

how many WWE "actors"
are playing parts in this movie we are watching?

very interesting stuff.

like Jason said.

everything is about past events.

to know whats happening you have to look at our past.
(what happened on this days in history)

that will tell you what is going to happen in our future.

future prove past
WWG1WGA🧐
09:09 AM - Apr 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by XFILES in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
16 April, 09:20
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
JASON Q HAS AN AMAZING MIND , I HEARD THIS ONE & McMANNON & TRUMP USING WWF STORY LINE ,,,,,,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
16 April, 10:22
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
yes I told my family who watches the WWE that they have subliminally been watching the "awakening" and didnt even know it. And yes my family is still asleep. One crumb at a time...LOL The White Rabbits in the ring really helped my house hold. LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 April, 09:13
I think that exactly right given the deltas from Q regarding closing down The Standard Hotel and Bohemian Grove in California.
The 17 white rabbits on stage - wish I had seen that too!

Do you remember back in 2015-2016 how many GOP presidential candidates were on stage??? hahahah yup, 17

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
16 April, 09:12
On April 16, 2007, 32 people died after being gunned down on the campus of Virginia Tech by Seung-Hui Cho, a student at the college who later died by suicide.

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
16 April, 10:18
In response Adam Patriot to his Publication
32 mirrored is 23 (trump says 23 equal pain) we just dont know what 23 means to them.🙌🙌