Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
25 January, 09:46
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
That's MY President!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Peters @Eithwen
25 January, 03:06
Yup and that is what the MSM has done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
24 January, 06:49
I am sure that over 80 million American's and millions around the world DO NOT always have "GREAT EXPECTATIONS" from President Trump and family as well.😇😇😍😍

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
24 January, 06:49
I am sure that over 80 million American's and millions around the world DO NOT always have "GREAT EXPECTATIONS" from President Trump and family as well.😇😇😍😍

Seek The Truth @WL6202
24 January, 01:19
Sadly, so MANY that were Trump supporters have lost hope since Jan. 6 and especially after the fake Inauguration Jan. 20. You must be here for the l o n g haul. No one has put up with more bullshit than he has.

Smitty 39177 @Smitty
24 January, 01:05
I truly love POTUS!!
Strong Courageous Fearless Intelligence +
Definitely speaks his mind! 👍
The People's President
👍🇨🇦

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
24 January, 01:04
follow this patriot. he is a keeper