Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 Miles from me is Syracuse NY

School where I live is is WIDE OPEN ALL DAY for students to learn IN CLASS ALL YEAR. Not one day lost by COVID ALL school year . Not ONE. Hardly any teachers are vaccinated . It's their choice.

Meanwhile, the City kids have no in school and the psychotic County Executive is asking ALL students in Syracuse City Schools to get the VACCINE before returning. He is demanding on TV.

By the way, my wife is a ICU RN and only about 10% of the hospital staff has taken the VAX.

Total INSANITY

PUNISHING the POOR kids For a HOAX.

17 miles away, two different worlds , same state, same basic community.

NCSWIC ~ TRUTH
08:05 AM - Apr 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
anon anon @Qcolorado
16 April, 08:24
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
WOW, and of course the news won't cover it. Thank God for your sane part of the world!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 April, 08:26
In response anon anon to her Publication
The IRONIC thing is my community is run by LIBERALS !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maga Mom @jill41
16 April, 08:16
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I'm in Syracuse and it's a mess. Syracuse city and all the other public districts around all have nazi type rules and regulations. We decided to homeschool in 2019 and it was the best decision we ever made.

16 April, 08:17
In response Maga Mom to her Publication
I'm in Caz. I feel sad for the city kids . VERY !!!!