Enjoy Ochachacha2 @ochachacha2
12 April, 06:20
Ep. 2449a - Conspiracy No More, Digital Currency, The Choice Is Yours https://rumble.com/vfl9g1-... EriQmapJapan TokyoJapanF1 #QArmyJapan #QAJF #WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #WakeUpWorld OANN #ChinaLiedPeopleDied #CCPVirus EpochTimes #SAVEAMERICA #QANONWORLDWIDE #NHK #nhk_news #OneCitizenOneVote #NESARAGESARA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
14 April, 02:35
In response Enjoy Ochachacha2 to his Publication
i dont know about( cypto)= y do they call it cypto? sounds dead to me.
think ill stick with silver and gold = Gods money just saying!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Tiger @JohnTiger
14 April, 02:38
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

i like dave x22 alot but the, crypto thing i am not so good with that or him seeming 2 b good with it.
11:26 PM - Apr 15, 2021
In response John Tiger to his Publication
Only people mentioned by carpenter in this post can reply
Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
15 April, 11:30
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

15 April, 11:47
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
👍tk u patriot that was good news ,i didnt watch in ful but liked what i was hearing from the good dr she seems laget! 🙏

15 April, 11:51
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
whats up with ur account r u a troll? no offence ment,just hav to b carfull who u follow yes?