Only people mentioned by torontocanada in this post can reply
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
16 June, 05:14
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
Trust THIS....If TRUMP was actually still the Pres...THE BORDER would be CLOSED and planes would NOT be delivering Immigrants to all over the USA by the planeloads!!! But they ARE!
HE"S NOT THE PRESIDENT! :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
16 June, 04:35
Nice thought...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
16 April, 11:49
I'm smiling. Thank you for the CONFIRMATION SIR!!!!1

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
16 April, 11:47
my first smile of the day! brave heart my friend.

anon anon @Qcolorado
16 April, 11:29

anon anon @Qcolorado
16 April, 11:28
Yeah!!! That brought a smile to my face!!

funker junkie @glowsticky
16 April, 01:31
I love this.. but why is he pushing vaccines instead of just staying quiet on the subject. That part just stumps the hell out of me

God Wins donated @GR2021
16 April, 01:15
😊❤️🇺🇲

Frank De Frank @FrankDeFrank
15 April, 10:19
Trump The President of the United States of North America...can't wait until Trump gets rid of Justin "I Did Black and Brown Face" Turdeau.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 April, 10:06
thank u 4 sharing brings tears of joy to this old carpenter/patriots eyes ,tk u Father God, Lord Jesus.

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
15 April, 09:41
😉🥳🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
15 April, 09:38

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
15 April, 09:33
truth

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
15 April, 09:18
Now, THAT put a smile on my face😉😃