Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 April, 09:04
Jared was a bad hombre. The only question is, did Trump find out first from Ivanka or the NSA. It makes the world of a difference.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Borescoped ... @Borescoped
15 April, 03:54
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Hmmm... not posted here, but on Telegram. I see 2 Q’s. One is if you add up the stars (all of them) and “swoops” on the right side of the cube, you get 17. Also, the cube with the lower right swoop looks like a stylized square Q.

Hmmm... square cubed?

Just spitballing again, don’t mind me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hhh Hhh @Diamondcutter77
covid is a world wide military operation to bring down the Cabal/Monarch/vatican who have been controling us for 1000 of years, covid is the flu/ cold and the vaccines are just flu shots, people have to wake up.
04:01 PM - Apr 15, 2021
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Diamondcutter77 in this post can reply
Grace Universal Trust Fall @universaltrustfall
15 April, 11:39
In response Hhh Hhh to his Publication
🎯🎯🎯

Pmtp Emp @P_E17
15 April, 11:20
In response Hhh Hhh to his Publication
I don't think that they are flu shots, people are dying and/or have horrible side effects.