Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
MainStream Media = 2 Faced Janus.

“Reporters don’t root for a side.” - CNN

“President BDN” announces his intention to end the war in Afghanistan, to great media fanfare yet in 2019/20 when President TRUMP announced the exact same thing he received only media derision, hyperbole & chagrin.

Blatant double standard, ZERO integrity, politically motivated & untrustworthy.

MSM uses classic Pavlovian mind control techniques to “knowingly” DISTRACT, dissuade, persuade and propagandize their audience in any direction commanded by their cabal handled
3-letter-initial Acronym-Agency Managers. They are bought sold & paid for by any means necessary including bribe, blackmail, infiltration & frame up.

It’s nothing but “Bread & Circus for the Mob”.
03:46 PM - Apr 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
16 April, 01:47
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
[Their] time has come (on earth as it is in heaven).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
16 April, 02:06
Shame

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
16 April, 08:47
Media must be held accountable

Yester Vue @realyestervue
16 April, 12:05
That fool rules nothing. Other nations ignore him, he has no Military guard, he walks on and off green screen planes, news encounters, etc, has fake Marines posted at the door of the fake WH. He is NEVER in the Beast but trump always is and Trump has a massive SS detail, hell the Pentagon even told him to take a hike and stay off their lawn! This is all circus. I can't even watch Jim Jordan rip Fauci any longer knowing the whole entire damned thing is crap. Protecting lives? Bickering about deaths in the thousands and lockdowns when we have deaths in the millions annually with no end from automobile accidents, cancer, substance abuse and so much more. I don't watch ANY news from either side now. I am hunkered down, scanning platforms like this for the rare real new news trickles, and sleeping with my pistol under the pillow, just waiting it out patiently! We're close, & that's good for me. I will listen for the real "air raid sirens" then I will respond appropriately! I'm at peace!

15 April, 11:10
“If you don't know that US intelligence agencies exist to spread disinformation and lie, then you know literally nothing about how the US Government functions.“ - GG

15 April, 08:22
Hurts like a PUNCH IN THE GUT to see it happen but this obviously politically biased DRACONIAN censorship is starting to turn heads of even the most outspoken “liberals” in the global audience.

It’s exactly these kinds of public moves which will RED PILL the remainder of Main Street and Irrevocably Activate the GREAT AWAKENING!

Eventually TY’s will be in order as though it was all just a play enacted for that specific purpose (TGA).

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
15 April, 06:02
Its so simple. They are untrustmowrthy and there is nothing worse for the press to be. Many are #Fooked as traitors . Slime of the earth

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
15 April, 05:39
Chris Cillizza looks about how I imagined he would...A little Brian Stelter troll lookalike...Cillizza writes the most inflammatory, lie based OpEds...He is such a cornhole

15 April, 04:36
CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS are EFFECTIVE.
@ _ _ _ _ You’re next.

15 April, 05:46
AND NOW IT BEGINS (class action lawsuits - Just like Q “predicted”:

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
15 April, 10:26
Way too late.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
15 April, 04:28
🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯

15 April, 04:25
The 404 ⤵️

15 April, 04:24
The TRUTH will set you FREE:

15 April, 04:08
RIP CNN... RIP MSM... RIP _ _ _ ...

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
15 April, 11:42
I wish the American people could sue all these MSM outlets for lying to us & continuing to everyday. We cannot trust any of them to tell the truth. They lied about the riots, the election & now they are pushing the dangerous experamental jab & not being honest about the reactions some people are having or the deaths.
The MSM is evil!

15 April, 04:04
"Americans live in a world of pseudo-facts, which is created for them by their own media." ~ Professor Daniel Boorstin (Librarian of Congress, 1975-1987)

15 April, 04:02
GG = Friend.

15 April, 03:55
Same goes for most “politicians” (NP statement on troop withdrawal from Afghanistan BDN v. TRUMP).

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts