Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
Oh yeah I forgot to mention the remixes are of the piano version of The Day Before You Came by Benny Andersson. Not the original ABBA track.
02:18 PM - Apr 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply
Chill Bite @Chillbite
15 April, 04:51
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
These are both so excellent! I love Benny’s piano only version you chose, for the Deep Romantic, as it is indeed completely romantic and really sets the mood perfectly. And the Phantom, well, Andrew Lloyd Weber’s Phantom is always the most welcome of treats in my ears, and for my heart as well. Nackendara, your skills and talents in blending the most impactful visuals of your story line with the perfect acoustic accompaniment is staggeringly excellent!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
16 April, 01:15
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
I guess I do that. Make these little impacts with these little videos. I see what's already there and I see what isn't there so I make it happen. You know that Mnuchin, could open up a string of places for vegans worldwide called The Salad Bowl and have them all looking like the Colosseum of ancient Rome. And have those large salad tongs sticking up out of it with real veggies and fruit growing out the sides, and they can use for the salads and other foods.

Where was I? Oh I get side-tracked. I'll bring all your dreams alive...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396