Lion ess @Lioness
15 April, 10:55
Interesting thought..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fire Nice @Nectarheals11
15 April, 11:29
In response Lion ess to her Publication
Dig it. EBS are my initials.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion ess @Lioness
15 April, 12:09
In response Fire Nice to her Publication
You arent tagged to give any messages are you? 🤣🤣🤣

Fire Nice @Nectarheals11
15 April, 01:28
I live in Bishop Ca, moved here 8.11.13 from OC. There is a demonically oppressed guy who lived across the street from us. I dont fear him, But his outbursts while on drugs were uncomfortable for my 5 yr old daughter. It had been getting worse the last year. I prayed what to do. I knew I must do more for him, he IS my neighbor. I look out of my kitchen sink window and see his house. On 9.9 last year at 5:30 am, i awoke to see his house ablaze on fire. He accidently or purposely set fire. No one hurt, but it solved the problem since his property is on the Indian reservation, he had no insurance to fix house thus still empty. He living with family now. God removed that negative from our life thankfully.
My daughters grandma, her dads mom, bday is 9.9 & she claims to be strong Christain yet not speaking up about anything.
On your post, timestamp 9:09. I been seeing 909 alot lately. my bday 1.11, my son 2.23, my daughter Rio Noel 4.5. Thats 11122345. #NothingsRandom . Signs in numbers. 🤣

Lion ess @Lioness
Thankfully removed! Have you thought about having the property (either yours or his) blessed for residual energy?

I love numbers, always have. Ever since 'noticing' numbers years ago, Ive been more aware of everything. The most recent for over a year has been 114 which is my bday 1.14. But always synchronicity 1010 111 1111 1212 ALWAYS
01:36 PM - Apr 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lioness in this post can reply
Fire Nice @Nectarheals11
15 April, 01:52
Oh wow! 114! Thats my son grandfather bday & and one of my closest friends who is a spirit guide and a wealth of wisdom and love. Besides them, I identify with it too. my full bday is 1.11.74, i turned 47 this year. ky dads bday was 2.2.47, he be 74 this year but he passed on 10.17.17. mirror 4774 for us both.
I love hearing you feel it too! Power and individuality in all numbers. aall good, just evil of course decieving many in their obbession with certain numbers. Tesla 3,6,9 some keys to universe. ⚡️
I like your idea of blessing the homes specifically for cleansing and protection. Thank you. 🥰
Four score
4 give me some more
The 4 Corners God Jesus, Spirit, Us

Lion ess @Lioness
15 April, 02:57
Connections with others is so empowering!
You get back what you put out....

Tesla's 3,6,9 is out of this world Universal love and healing. [Their] 3,6,9 is exactly the opposite.
Thats why power in prayer, power in hope, power in love and light collectively is so important. Raise the vibration