Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
On Memorial Day it is my hope that I am able to stand on #ThePeoplesBridge with my six by eight American flag, with a giant Banner that reads 'BLESS OUR VETS'.

I am also hoping, to arrange for our wonderful Flag to be honored by members of every Military Branch of service, standing in uniform or in their camo jackets or military caps, lining the entire Bridge both sides.

I think in this small demonstration of solidarity to themselves, to this Flag, and to our Nation....

Veterans could pay the ultimate respect, and in so doing, show Chicago, our nation, and the world... that we have recovered our National pride.

I think this would be a most wonderful way to honor the sacrifice at these men and women have made for our Country, and I am hoping to find veterans that will help me in this Quest.

#BlessOurVets
#ThePeoplesBridge
11:53 AM - Apr 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
16 April, 05:30
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
wish we could stand there with you!! you bleed patroitism!! love you!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
Veronica, you are a blessing, an inspiration! You are focused and fearless! You are loved!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
That would be AMAZING!!!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 April, 05:26
Love and hugs to you! ❤️🙏👏👏👏👏

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
16 April, 05:19
#BlessOurVets
#ThePeoplesBridge
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
16 April, 05:14
This will be wonderful!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
15 April, 11:55
pure love Angel 👼🏼💕💕🥰