Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 January, 06:14
In case you didn't notice... None of us are giving up and we're only getting stronger and gaining in number. WWG1WGA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
24 January, 08:12
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I've been really upset at the number of fair weather "patriots" who have turned on President Trump and Q, as well! How little faith people show! Been telling them over and over not to give up NOW, of all times...when we're almost there! There IS a plan. Just because you aren't privy to it doesn't mean it's not happening exactly as planned.

My belief is that we'll finally understand and get that oh-so-screamed-for proof here in just a few days.

The White house is secured by military. Biden is quite obviously being filmed somewhere else.
Remember Q's "Done in 30", then it said FREEDOM?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
V17 X17 @US1776Q
24 January, 08:18
In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
but there's no factual evidense biden is not at the whitehouse, he has signed all of these EOs. many jobs have been lost.. everything q has said is nothing but a conspiracy theory, yall said the whole clan would get arrested on jan 20th, when that happen yall said "its all part of the plan" its just amazing how the plan changes with NO facts on anything everytime one of the "plans" dont go through. yes the military is there but they are slowly being pulled out as we speak. your evidence on this whole q thing is not factual and none of it has gone through. its just a theory

LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
I've never given (or believed in) any particular date until now. I've always believed in a plan, but we don't know all that happens behind the scenes, so I never trusted in any date people tried to set forth. The reasons I believe what I do now are based on what I said above...and the fact that the military can't really stay there indefinitely. if anything is gonna happen, it pretty much has to be soon.
08:24 AM - Jan 24, 2021
In response V17 X17 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LO_Patriot in this post can reply
V17 X17 @US1776Q
24 January, 08:26
In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
i think that was my biggest problem, believing in a particular date that some have given. but i agree with you, if its gonna happen its gotta happen soon.