Kim Runner @kimrunner
1-Year Delta Today for #3971

There are 8 total 1-Year Deltas for 4.15 - https://qalerts.pub/?q=apr...

There are 17 total 3-Year Deltas for 4.15 - https://qalerts.pub/?q=apr...

There are no 2-Year Deltas...
09:03 AM - Apr 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
John Washington @KeysMarg
15 April, 05:57
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Matthew 21:38 Is What its About

Q Drop 4/15/2020

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
15 April, 05:30
17 days dark vk on here tomorrow.🤔
I feel he'll drop a hi tomorrow. That vibe feeling🕶️, good evening from the UK kim

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot17 England @17England
15 April, 12:51

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
15 April, 12:28
.💥🐸

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
15 April, 12:21
widest delta yet!👽👽👽👽🤓🤫🤫🤫

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
15 April, 11:34

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
15 April, 11:10
Odd, I’ve ‘liked’ this post 3 times, but when I come back to it the ‘like’ is gone.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
15 April, 12:30
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
wild twitter flashback right there lmao those disappearing likes and hidden comments 😂

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
15 April, 12:38
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I also couldnt post an article about Gates....kept giving me an error unless I removed his picture and only potsed the link...

Richie Richard @Richie
15 April, 10:30
I am almost expecting a biblical scourge of frogs in D.C. from the flooding of the Potomac which was recently reported.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
15 April, 10:25
A 17 and an 8, double 8'z!

15 April, 10:28
In response General Khaos to his Publication
Then add the 1 of course.....DOH ME!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
15 April, 10:12

15 April, 10:27
In response New Years Day to her Publication
For life!

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
15 April, 12:17
In response New Years Day to her Publication
🙌💖

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
15 April, 10:08
GO FROGS !!!!

SPORTS @SPORTS
15 April, 09:39
I hope and pray whatever Patriots are allegedly in control end this TODAY.

Enough is fucking enough! Start the MASS and PUBLIC arrests!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
15 April, 09:38
😎

Angie Mac @AngieMac
15 April, 09:34
Thanks, Kim!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
15 April, 09:35
F.R.O.G.S. EVERYWHERE!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 April, 10:44
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
COOL!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 April, 10:47
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
you have a great collection!!!

neighbor ladies frog. 👇🏻i love it

Bee Bee @BxAx17
15 April, 09:04
Thank you Kim

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 April, 09:04
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
You're welcome. Have a great day!