Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Counter Spell @Counterspell
16 April, 08:05
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Came across another great viewpoint, check it out if you have time:
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Lages @Robinbird
15 April, 06:28
This woman is a warrior!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
15 April, 10:07
Dr. Simone Gold has a great video on bitchute talking of the dangers of the vaccine.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
15 April, 10:08
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Not s vaccine actually, I should say GENETIC EXPERIMENT!!

Counter Spell @Counterspell
15 April, 09:58
Here is a longer clip/interview with a different doctor giving all the sauce. Really is worth the watch even if you are in the know.
https://brandnewtube.com/w...

Robin Lages @Robinbird
15 April, 06:30
In response Counter Spell to his Publication
She was the first Dr. who convinced me something was wrong with these so called vaccines.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
15 April, 09:52
This information is out there, it's true but I think it is less time than she says.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
15 April, 08:20
It never occured to me but I bet you are right. This is the shot heard around the world! Well-done!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
15 April, 08:15
I cannot believe how many people are rushing to get the vaccine.

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
15 April, 09:58
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
....and they are proud of it, as if they've acchieved something🤮