vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
To those who have sought, and betrayed the liars and false prophets and gone astray by it yet still sought, God on High has called you by name. You have spent your entire life seeking, and found things that God is not that will end in extremes of testing, but at the moment you are at desolations door, when you empty your heart of the world, your mind and your attitudes and in desperation for elevation, and Call God in, he will be there with the host of heavens in Christ and lay waste to the enemies attacking you and restore you. Though they carry paints to throw upon you so as to cast judgement upon you God will spill their paints upon them and cause them to judge themselves.I AM your God says the lord, I have called you by name for you to choose me so that my work in you will be complete. God will decimate the enemies of those he calls, turn from your long battles and surrender to God in heaven in Christ Jesus, Yeshua, and the Holy Spirit , amen
08:57 PM - Apr 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from vernon nielsen, click on at the bottom under it