John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
14 April, 12:47
Look at Dogecoin in relation to Antifa activity. They higher it goes the more Antifa uprisings you will see. We are in for a show.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
michelle foster @lynnefoster
im listening. do you think they are DS?
12:56 PM - Apr 14, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lynnefoster in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
15 April, 09:09
In response michelle foster to his Publication
Dogecoin or Antifia? No matter because I am going to say yes for both. I feel the same about most crypto. It is a great way to move money unseen so it is used for not great things more than any other currency. Once it hits a crypto wallet that is a different story. I can almost guarantee every cent that is paid to anyone in Antifa is being tracked no matter how they receive it. Dogecoin has zero real world application and was made initially as a joke. It spiked to $.12 since the riots started again, before that it was steady at $.05+. The previous major spike (besides Elon talking about it) was during the last set of unrest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396