Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
14 April, 07:32
When tribunals start this site will be covering them.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Hillary Clinton Being Tried in GTMO? ~ Office of Military Commissions Releases a Statement to C-VINE - YouTube

The Office of Military Commissions is not happy!  The DOD is in charge of Guantanamo Bay in Cuba, and is the location at present where Al Qaeda Terrorists ar...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
14 April, 08:39
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication
So basically no one is being arrested, the military trials we'd all heard about is BS and nothing is going on at Gitmo, US citizens would be tried in US courts, not Gitmo.

Is everybody fed up enough yet to do something, or are we hanging on a bit longer still.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
14 April, 09:26
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
I believe there will be military tribunals but just not the way we think it's going to happen. GITMO will be used for those outside of the US to be tried but for American citizens they can be tried at other military bases with in the US. I like many true patriots want justice and can only hope it's coming. I have stopped listening to all the Q influencers like Juan, RDS, Simon Parks, Charlie Ward etc. The only one that I have found to be honest and that's info has not been wrong so far is Toresays. She does not do decodes or give dates of when things will happen. I am not going to sit here and list all the things she was right about but she does say Trump will do 6 more years so in my eyes that means he will finish out the last 2yrs of Biden admin. and then be reelected in 2024 but that's just my interpitation of what she has said. Have faith and get involved locally if you can. We the people are the biggest part of the plan in my opinion.

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
I've even stopped listening to Tore.
Around election time, they were all in DC, Tore etc, they said they had the servers and multiple other proofs and were all working feverishly in DC, but then, a big fat nothing.

All this movie stuff trying to wake up the sheep, it isn't working. You only have to look at Twitter feeds of Biden, Harris, Pelosi etc, the people lap up every word they say. They are never going to be converted.

Movie needs to end. Things need to happen.
09:38 AM - Apr 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by JazzyJoly in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jazzy Joly, click on at the bottom under it