CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 April, 09:15
IN 78’-79’ WHEN AMERICA WAS HELD HOSTAGE BY IRAN , 444 DAYS WE HAD A PUSSYFOOTER IN OFFICE, WHO WAS APPROCHED BY CHUCK NORRIS
& TOLD I WILL GO GET OUR FOLKS & BRING THEM BACK!! 🔸🔸🔸🔸WE WERE SLOWLY CRIPPLED THRU BUSH #41 🔹🔹🔹 CRIPPLED THRU CLINTON
#42 🔸🔸🔸🔸 MADE FOOLS OF THRU BUSH #43
🔹🔹🔹🔹WE WERE HELD HOSTAGE FOR 8 YEARS DURING #44 OBAMA’S TREASON & MUSLIM TAKEOVER !
🔹🔹🔹🔹AMERICA MADE GREAT AGAIN THRU
TRUMP #45 ............... YET ALL THE ANTI- AMERICAN
SCUM BAG LIBTARD DEMS TRIED SINCE 15’ TO DESTROY TRUMP ? & HIS FAMILY!! 🔸🔸🔸
NOW A DEAD MAN 2019’ BYE : DEN SO CALLED BEAT THE GREASTEST PRESIDENT IN OUR HISTORY
🤣 NO WAY !! 81.4 % OF VOTE 87-105 mil votes !!
YOU DONT LOOSE !! IT WAS STOLEN !!
✔️✔️✔️✔️
MILITARY COURT LOOK @ THE EVIDENCE NOW !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
13 April, 10:23
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Amen! Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming! Truth will be revealed and every lie be made known! Great post!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 April, 03:02
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
EBS. & 24/7 INFO FILMS NEED TO KNOCK THE STUPID OUT OF PEOPLE 😊

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
13 April, 03:12
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Yes and Amen! I believe there is alot of stupid to be knocked out of people! Bring it Lord! Revival coming!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 April, 03:16
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
IF ALL GOES WELL ALL THESE LIB SHEEP WILL DROP THEIR HEADS IN SHAME & THEN LOOK TO HEAVEN & SAY I AM SORRY 🙏🏻
NOT HOLDING MY BREATH 🤔🤔🤔

Only followers of this user (ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
14 April, 10:03
In response Robbin Matley to her Publication
LETS HOPE 🤣