Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
The Lost Gospel of Q
Q stands for "Quelle," the German word for SOURCE. 🤔

This could just be a "coincidence", however, I personally do not believe in them.

"These books would prove one of the most important archaeological finds of the twentieth century. And one of the reasons for their importance is the valuable evidence they provide for the existence of the sayings collection known as Q."

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/p...
08:22 AM - Apr 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by TamIAM in this post can reply
Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
01 November, 08:49
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
anyone remember the Bible code? i always thought if we had the whole bible we could decode anything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
14 April, 07:29
As soon as i heard about the Nag Hammadi codices and what they said (early Gnostic texts that described the Archons ! ) I knew they were important and fit right in with everything I was interested in and researching. How amazing they're also known as "Q" ! (and according to "authoritative" news sources - ha !)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
14 April, 07:28
vatican archives i'll bet

Elizabeth Gray @ElizabethGray777
14 April, 07:14
multiple meanings to Q🤗

Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
14 April, 04:04
See if this sheds more light on the subject!!!

https://youtu.be/XCvOTY5Lf...
"ק" The Day of Reckoning the Q - YouTube

"ק" The Day of Reckoning the Q is a full length documentary which goes hand-in-hand with "Edge of Prophecy" by Trey Smith: http://godinanutshell.com/product-...

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
14 April, 09:30
Hmmm interesting PBS/Atlantic is authoring this!

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
14 April, 08:29
The Gospel of Q (Quelle) - YouTube

The Q source (also Q document, Q Gospel, Q Sayings Gospel, or Q from German: Quelle, meaning "source") is a hypothetical written collection of primarily Jesu...