Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
‘I’ve NEVER Seen Something Like This’: CEO Meeting PROVES the Great Reset Is UPON US | Glenn Beck

Business leaders and CEOs from some of the world’s largest corporations recently met during a Zoom meeting to discuss how together they can fight “election integrity laws,” like the voting law recently passed in Georgia. Glenn says he’s NEVER seen something like this. He explains how this government/corporation partnership is not only proof of fascism, but it is also demonstrative of how our lives will be under The Great Reset: government and large corporations will work together to set the rules, and the freedoms of the individual American will be squashed...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
‘I’ve NEVER Seen Something Like This’: CEO Meeting PROVES the Great Reset Is UPON US | Glenn Beck - YouTube

Business leaders and CEOs from some of the world’s largest corporations recently met during a Zoom meeting to discuss how together they can fight “election i...

07:49 AM - Apr 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Saphirs33 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Saphirs33 Saphirs33, click on at the bottom under it