13 April, 11:25
Richard Citizen Journalist 💦💧🌊
9:52 p.m. from tidal basin, D.C. 4-13-21
“Tide is high, guys.
Look at this.
Water’s rising guys, right now.
Tree’s in the water here.
Bench in the water here.
Buch of sirens, I hear them in the distance.
I’m going to stay here & keep watch.
Water over the railing
that’s on the wharf side.”

Gene Decode 🦆🕊️🐦
"I hope they flood D.C.
& turn it into a bird sanctuary."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
14 April, 04:03
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Juan O Savin told us ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
He acknowledged that military would need to clear the tunnel systems without being sure what would be washed out and where. Someone must have made the decision that no more lives can be saved from the tunnels, which are no doubt booby-trapped. They are probably also protected by threats of retaliation on the surface at our vulnerable targets such as nuclear plants. Juan is a pragmatist. He knows we all want it to be over as quickly as possible, but there is a necessary sequence to the corrective actions. We cannot be told the whole truth just yet. We might despair it was an impossible task. If it is, we are all as good as dead anyway, so we should trust the Plan!
05:03 AM - Apr 14, 2021
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ProbablyRob in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
14 April, 05:18
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
Juan O Savin asks us to take a deep breath because he knows The Plan and his biggest concern I think, is that nothing moves forward until we rescue every child on this planet.