Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
13 April, 03:06
“DR” FAUCI FED US TAX $$ INTO WUHAN LAB!

“Dr. Anthony Fauci of the National Institutes of Health must assume significant responsibility for a global pandemic that has killed over half-a-million Americans, kicked tens of millions of Americans to the unemployment curb and drained trillions of dollars of wealth from the American economy.”

*Link to original article in COMments ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kev Oooo @KevO
13 April, 07:53
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Trump had him indicted last week. His days are numbered!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lily Morales @Pachimama
13 April, 08:14
In response Kev Oooo to his Publication
This SOB needs to be eliminated via COVID-19 VACCINES, one every day... mother fucker!!

Kev Oooo @KevO
13 April, 08:16
In response Lily Morales to her Publication
I have a couple shots for him 😡

Lily Morales @Pachimama
I hope his sorry ass is at the spa😡
08:19 PM - Apr 13, 2021
In response Kev Oooo to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pachimama in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lily Morales, click on at the bottom under it