Only people mentioned by Declassifianon in this post can reply
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
14 April, 07:31
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
Damm!!! Mic Drop!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
13 April, 11:05
...a man is going to lose a finger if it wags in my face like that.
I don’t care who he is, rude is rude.
Being demonstrative is a tactic to throw attention away from something your lacking.
This didn’t give me a warm & fuzzy feeling.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
14 April, 02:03
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
I can appreciate that!

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
13 April, 10:36
Lin Wood is stand UP 👊 💥

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
13 April, 10:31
God Bless Lin Wood. Patience, the truth will present to the people.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 April, 08:24
I read the transcript - the whistle blower said, that the pedo clueb required children as entry fees (he mentioned Justice John Roberts connectiin too) - which then meant the member was as dirty as the rest of them, and that they could then hold a gun to each others heads as insurance.

I downloaded the pdf, but it will not let me share that file

I also looked at the Pence/Ryan rough Presidential run web site design, the dummy copy is quite interesting...

http://pence-ryan2016.squa...

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
13 April, 08:26
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Cool, will check it out!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
13 April, 10:34
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Yes, I read it all as well. Lots n lots of documentation. Evidence is staggering. I believe all will know the truth about these evil, liars & greedy bottom feeders.