Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
14 April, 10:55
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
We’ve had several pieces of evidence that Fauci is a traitor, and a high profile in participating in crimes against humanity, yet he’s still walking the earth. 😡 I hope he’s in Gitmo already, along with his buddy Bill Gates, singing like a canary like the rest of those evil schmucks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.P. Lloyd @JPLLOYD
13 April, 04:36
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
A mystic,mindreader or a supporter of Wuhan lab with Gates & planned the entire release & target of COVID-19?
SOMETHINGS JUST NEVER CHANGE!
It’s truly amazing that not one MSM outlet has put 2 + 2 together to equal 500K+ dead in the USA alone.
But no matter, he’s the love child of MSM. Can do no wrong as long as he keeps the people inside, afraid & controled.
Did I just put that in writing? HONEY CHECK THE DRIVEWAY, I THINK WE’RE ABOUT TO BE RAIDED, LIKE , you know that Stone guy! Got to go pack now; May or may not see you later! JPL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396