CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 April, 09:15
IN 78’-79’ WHEN AMERICA WAS HELD HOSTAGE BY IRAN , 444 DAYS WE HAD A PUSSYFOOTER IN OFFICE, WHO WAS APPROCHED BY CHUCK NORRIS
& TOLD I WILL GO GET OUR FOLKS & BRING THEM BACK!! πŸ”ΈπŸ”ΈπŸ”ΈπŸ”ΈWE WERE SLOWLY CRIPPLED THRU BUSH #41 πŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”Ή CRIPPLED THRU CLINTON
#42 πŸ”ΈπŸ”ΈπŸ”ΈπŸ”Έ MADE FOOLS OF THRU BUSH #43
πŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉWE WERE HELD HOSTAGE FOR 8 YEARS DURING #44 OBAMA’S TREASON & MUSLIM TAKEOVER !
πŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉAMERICA MADE GREAT AGAIN THRU
TRUMP #45 ............... YET ALL THE ANTI- AMERICAN
SCUM BAG LIBTARD DEMS TRIED SINCE 15’ TO DESTROY TRUMP ? & HIS FAMILY!! πŸ”ΈπŸ”ΈπŸ”Έ
NOW A DEAD MAN 2019’ BYE : DEN SO CALLED BEAT THE GREASTEST PRESIDENT IN OUR HISTORY
🀣 NO WAY !! 81.4 % OF VOTE 87-105 mil votes !!
YOU DONT LOOSE !! IT WAS STOLEN !!
βœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈ
MILITARY COURT LOOK @ THE EVIDENCE NOW !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
13 April, 10:23
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Amen! Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming! Truth will be revealed and every lie be made known! Great post!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 April, 03:02
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
EBS. & 24/7 INFO FILMS NEED TO KNOCK THE STUPID OUT OF PEOPLE 😊

13 April, 03:12
Yes and Amen! I believe there is alot of stupid to be knocked out of people! Bring it Lord! Revival coming!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
IF ALL GOES WELL ALL THESE LIB SHEEP WILL DROP THEIR HEADS IN SHAME & THEN LOOK TO HEAVEN & SAY I AM SORRY πŸ™πŸ»
NOT HOLDING MY BREATH πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
03:16 PM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
14 April, 10:02
In response Robbin Matley to her Publication
🀣🀣🀣

Only followers of this user (ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
14 April, 10:03
In response Robbin Matley to her Publication
LETS HOPE 🀣

13 April, 03:42
Many will be too prideful! Thats the biggest stumbling block - pride/lead by the flesh! I will undoubtedly have somethings incorrect. I pray for all to see the errors of their ways myself included! Not holding my breath either but know revival starts with our own repentance. Lord forgive me, your ways are far greater than my own!