Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 April, 03:23
Sums it up right here. The only thing off in this video is the IF.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Borescoped ... @Borescoped
12 April, 11:44
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Interesting. I wonder what you are watching for @GhostEzra ? Your profile shows you active, but very few posts lately here, no comments or likes for many days. Is there someone or something we should also be watching on here?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Artistahh Shhh @Artistahh
Well Dilley plays this alot at the end of The Dilley Show. you can carch it on Dlive, Twitch, youtube or FB. Lots of memes, crude but really funny.
01:30 PM - Apr 13, 2021
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Artistahh in this post can reply
Borescoped ... @Borescoped
13 April, 02:09
In response Artistahh Shhh to her Publication
Hmm.. perhaps my post could have been a little more clearly written, as I wasnt commenting on the content that GE posted in this post.

I was commenting that I see GE is active on here (profile page, top left), but it had been 9 days since a comment, and almost 4 days since a like, only a few posts.

So, what is GE waiting for, or who is he watching/observing on AnonUp? I get the reduced posting here, many people here are more on board and head in the game than Gab or Telegram. I just found this interesting, the presence, yet a lack of posts/comments/likes and what I belive to be more regular board habits on AnonUp from GE.

Hopefully that was a little better explanation for the comment you replied to on this post.