John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
12 April, 05:48
Have you noticed the increase in traffic?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shen Zako @shenzako
12 April, 10:05
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Signal needs only a phone number and no other personal data unlike like Telegram or Whatsapp.

https://trak.in/tags/busin...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 April, 08:29
In response Shen Zako to his Publication
It is also the app that is used by BLM and Antifa as a form of communication. I do not understand this because it is stupidity to use a form of communication that your enemy is aware of and monitors. These people are not smart.

Shen Zako @shenzako
According to E. Snowden Signal is secured even if used by Patriots. It can be understood since there is no central server (like Whatsapp of FB messenger) for saving text. I use signal and copies of my text are only on my devices. You can even set a timer and messages will disappear thereafter (like Mission Impossible :-). However if you want better confidentiality you can used apps like encrypto to cipher any kind of files with a shared Key.
12:33 PM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by shenzako in this post can reply
13 April, 02:13
In response Shen Zako to his Publication
I know you have been told differently and many people think that way but Snowden is not a hero. He is a turncoat who got hundreds of agents killed, one was a personal friend. He used the release of information as a cover to steal something very valuable and use it against America. If you know what @jack is to Obama than you know what I am referring to. Edward Snowden needs to be hung by his neck until dead. He will never be pardoned and if he ever does see America again it will be in shackles until he is put to death.

Shen Zako @shenzako
14 April, 01:09
Yes I agree with you. Snowden used his IT skills against humanity and NSA for the account of the CIA that's why he is in big trouble. I cite him only for his IT skills (not personal motive) about using Signal apps.