Heather Seeking truth @Truthpatriot111
13 April, 11:45
i’ll ask here since all the knowledgeable and nice anonβ€˜s are here..

does anyone have any insight on what will happen to the people that got the vaccine? i know what the miliary means by β€œshot” but i dont know what will happen to everyone else that got the vaccine.

im asking bc i dont know if I need to prepare some family and friends that they’re about to lose someone..

its the most confusing thing in all this plan...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Gee @Aynaia
I think the Military is getting placebos possibly & thats only a personal opinion however thanks to a tweet put out with pics of aoldiers getting the shots. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
12:07 PM - Apr 13, 2021
In response Heather Seeking truth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Aynaia in this post can reply
Rita Hen @WindyGale17
13 April, 12:09
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
i Pray you are correct!πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸŒΉ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Gee @Aynaia
13 April, 12:29
In response Rita Hen to her Publication
The single thing we should ALL be doing, praying, such is the nature of free will.
Its like snlending your kid off to college, you just have to pray & trust they can male the right decisions & help when they ask.
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™