Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
Maybe watching this would steer folks away from the Jab, on my end Nope, Yet I keep trying... :/
https://t.me/GhostEzra/561...
10:46 AM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Nanette in this post can reply
Hey, Iโ€™m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
13 April, 02:00
In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication
so itโ€™s a ghost? a ghost virus? maybe ghost ezra can provide clarification on this since it seems to be eluding the rest of us? ๐Ÿ˜†
when you find out youve been running from the boogieman even though youre an adult๐Ÿ˜ณ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 April, 02:26
In response Hey, Iโ€™m here for the party to his Publication
๐Ÿ˜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

13 April, 01:04

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
13 April, 11:15
In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication
All you can do is to keep trying, and not let it get you down to much when they won't accept the evidence being laid out

The programming runs deep - even I'm shocked at how normally sensible people near me still buy into at least some of this crap

13 April, 01:07
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Thanks, appreciate it ๐Ÿค—