Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
17 April, 08:41
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
EZEKIEL 13;18-23,18 Thus saith the Lord God;Woe to those that sew pillows to all armholes.(digeit) and make kerchiefs upon the head of every stature to hunt souls! Will ye hunt the souls of my people and will ye the souls alive that come unto you?vrs;19 And will you pollute me among my people for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread,to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should notlive, by your lyingto my peoplethat hear your lies? vrs20; Wherefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am aganst your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly,and I will tear them from your arms,and will let the souls go,even the souls that ye huntto make them fly. vrs 21; your kercheifs also will I tear,and deliver my people out of your hand,andthey shall be no more in your hand to be hunted; and ye shall knowI am the Lord. 22 Because with lies ye have made the heart of the rightouse sad,whom I have not made sad;and strengthened the hands of the w

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
17 April, 07:48
What the hell! What fucking idiot did this? They need human touch not a fucking balloon filled with fucking water. I tell you all when unrest breaks out when Trump steps out, we are gonna have to get solid in our responses and yes resistance means violence if threatened. So be sure to be carrying in a responsible manner. This shit can't keep happening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
13 April, 03:25
its those fearmongering freaking FRAUDS fake news foooooookers !!!!! I watched those pos LIARS cnn for 7 min accidentally yesterday and started to question everything I researched for years !!!