Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
Just reached that point today. I've had an 8 inch stick shoved up my nose every week for FIVE MONTHS. Now all the sheep I work with have been jabbed except me, and yet I still have to wear a mask and keep being tested...

Today I said NO MORE.
It was a good paying job with great benefits until the coof revealed everyone's programming. It's been brutal. I've worked there 9 years. But the moment I stood up for myself, things started moving in my favor. And I'm going to be fine. Time to move on.

"Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid", indeed
12:48 AM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by PenelopeDinkledong_S in this post can reply
Betsy Jones @QLibris
13 April, 07:59
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
You've made my day already and I've been up for only 30 minutes.
God bless you !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
13 April, 03:04
que la force soit avec nous 😎✊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kate Ohh @KathyOhhhhh
13 April, 02:01
that is amazing. It is always better to do the thing that your conscience tells you is right! Congrats!! God's got you!

Chuck Finley @Chuck_Finley
13 April, 01:49

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 April, 01:32
You're AWESOME! May blessings shower upon you and yours!

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
13 April, 01:23
Awesome, fight back, do what you have to do, Pray.
No jab, no deal on that one. This will end

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
13 April, 01:17
🙏

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
13 April, 01:19
In response Ziebs 1111 to her Publication
??? 😄

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
13 April, 01:15
👊

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
13 April, 01:14
Congratulations! More power to you Sweetheart! #TrustYourself