r363l l10n @r363ll10n
Did you know that Marjorie Taylor Greene has been forcing Roll Call Votes on the floor of the House?

This requires Congress to show up in person to vote on a bill. This is preventing [them] from shoving through legislation in the middle of night.

MTG is a legend πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
12:24 AM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
13 April, 12:47
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
All while her father was dying. She put a lengthy statement on Telegram. It was too many characters to copy but it was heart wrenching. He passed today and now she is fully in the fight, her words. She is a legend!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
r363l l10n @r363ll10n
13 April, 01:18
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
ya i copied it and put it into a note, then screen shotted it so i could post it.. she is most definitely a powerhouse... love her fire and fight...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lily Morales @Pachimama
13 April, 12:37
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
She is one that is NOT afraid of the swamp, especially crazy nancy! I will all the other clowns in DC were more like her, that lady DON'T TAKE πŸ’© from anybody.