John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
12 April, 05:48
Have you noticed the increase in traffic?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shen Zako @shenzako
Signal needs only a phone number and no other personal data unlike like Telegram or Whatsapp.

https://trak.in/tags/busin...
10:05 PM - Apr 12, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by shenzako in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
13 April, 08:29
In response Shen Zako to his Publication
It is also the app that is used by BLM and Antifa as a form of communication. I do not understand this because it is stupidity to use a form of communication that your enemy is aware of and monitors. These people are not smart.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shen Zako @shenzako
13 April, 12:33
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
According to E. Snowden Signal is secured even if used by Patriots. It can be understood since there is no central server (like Whatsapp of FB messenger) for saving text. I use signal and copies of my text are only on my devices. You can even set a timer and messages will disappear thereafter (like Mission Impossible :-). However if you want better confidentiality you can used apps like encrypto to cipher any kind of files with a shared Key.