Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Every current member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff was appointed by Trump during his time in office.

If the Bidan Administration was truly in power, these members would no longer hold their positions, and would’ve been removed...

I wonder why none of them have been replaced?

If You Know You Know
09:04 PM - Apr 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Joe BOB @joebob
13 April, 08:17
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Petriots in charge!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
13 April, 08:33
In response Joe BOB to his Publication
Amen to that!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scat ling @scatling
13 April, 12:51
According to what I can find, The Joint Chief of Staff is appointed in October of odd numbered years and serves for 4 years. Therefore, I don't believe that the current one can be replaced until October. This also says that the position MAY be extended to eight years if the President chooses. It is possible President Trump set it up that way. ? https://www.law.cornell.ed...

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
12 April, 11:33
bingo

Elena Iove @Camberu71
12 April, 11:31
INDEED,IF WE KNOW, WE KNOW IT!

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
12 April, 11:27
VERY good point!