I am What I am @OfLight
I haven't posted anything in a while. But today feeling into the calmness after the storm... feeling that many things are happening and major shifts are occuring in many. My faith during my quietness has increased 10fold without angst and anger. I have truly learned how to be in the moment, and accept things for what is " now"... I want to send a blessing to all the patriots, military and all that we do not even know of. May God bless you today and always, you have opened the eyes (3rd included) , hearts, ears, voices, and souls of so many on this time, now space reality.. I truly believe that our prayers an faith in you all will keep you and this blue planet protected. The evil that is satan will be cast to the hells of mother earth to be held captive forever. The blessings that are due to come will be welcomed, and nurished by all..
04:37 PM - Apr 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by OfLight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I am What I am, click on at the bottom under it