Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (McPatriot64) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Loose Hubcap @LooseHubcap
19 April, 11:07
In response Mega Magadonian to her Publication
Sure wish there was a link to the original, once a page gets copied 100x it gets so fuzzy it distorts the content. I would gladly share but have a problem with the graphics. I will attempt to find another copy and if I find it I will post it here. TY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loose Hubcap @LooseHubcap
19 April, 11:11
In response Loose Hubcap to her Publication
Here's the first thing I found researching this KH quote:
From Reuters -
The quote appears to have originated on the satire website “America’s Last Line of Defense”, in an article titled “Military-Hating Kamala Wants To Shut Down the VA” where the exact same quote appears, as seen here . The article is in a folder called “Kamala Spanking Satire”, the tagline of the website is “Satire for your confirmation bias” and the website describes itself as “a network of parody, satire and tomfoolery,” adding “Everything on this website is fiction.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Top @Silvered
19 April, 10:33
Not even supposed to be in ANY office! Parents were not citizens when she was born! She will NEVER be president. BTW...Biden is NOT president! White House is closed. No one there!

Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
19 April, 10:29
B*E*O*T*C*H

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
18 April, 10:06
🤮scum traiter

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
16 April, 09:26
You are watching a movie. The more ridiculous [they] are, the more people wake up.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
19 April, 10:19
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
It is excruciating

INTUITIVE HUMANITY @QMANITY
16 April, 09:13
SHE SHOULD BE CLINTONED !