Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Ruby Jack @Ruby123
24 January, 03:34
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
"By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America" this makes sense if {THEY} are still working under the old constitution OF the USA, not the Constitution FOR USA...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
24 January, 02:55
can't be that easily debunked. if ya read them they sound like fluff. i know the plan is workimg to a T

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mathy Granna @MathyGranna
24 January, 11:01
Interestingly, they are not showing the publication date until tomorrow, the 25th.

Mathy Granna @MathyGranna
24 January, 11:01
Interestingly, they are not showing the publication date until tomorrow, the 25th.

The Velvet Hammer @TheVelvetHammer
24 January, 06:53
interesting page format layout is in shades of purple too...for emphasis

Dottie French @DotOn777
24 January, 09:30
In response The Velvet Hammer to her Publication
purple. [nwo] color supposed to represent nuetrality...peace...

what a bunch of hooey.

Trying to play to the senses to distract from what is really happening. Oh, look here. Not there.

Christina Kim @Cksan1124
24 January, 01:02
check out the signatures!!!

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
24 January, 01:09
In response Christina Kim to her Publication
Exactly!!! Hes signing "Presidental Actions" which is same as a "Executive Action". Wish is a wish list of orders he would like to do. They have NO legal meaning. Hes playing President and nothing is changing. Thank GOD 🙏🙏

24 January, 12:59
If you look up "Executive Action" which is the same as "Presidental Action" which he signing.

A good way to think of executive actions is a wish list of policies the president would like to see enacted.

He has NOOOO POWER to make them REAL "Executive Orders"!

Mark Hasting @PatriotTX
24 January, 01:17
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
under the federal register they are official executive orders...

EC1997 EC1997 @EC1997
24 January, 12:52
Hey, Some one please Compare the Autograph of Biden? 2008 VS 2021 ?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 January, 12:40
What. A. Loser.

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
24 January, 12:25
Biden's executive orders do not go into effect until 30 days after they are published on the Federal Register. Look it up or check my page 🇺🇸

Caseydeb MoonChild @MoonChild_8
24 January, 12:41
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
Biden's memo delaying the start of DJT's EO for reduction of prescription costs for insulin and epi-pen does go into effect for now though, right?

24 January, 01:00
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
Look at my comment above.

Lynda Mathews @LyndaMathews
24 January, 12:23
Glancing over some of these don't go into affect until 30 to 90 days.

General flynn said hold the line another month which would bring us to the 30th.

Hold the line.

Beautiful Disaster @BeautifulDisaster
24 January, 12:10
clarity would be phenomenal, I have so many in my circle that are so hard headed and this is what they're asking me to answer 🤷‍♀️

Donn VitQ @DonnVitQ
24 January, 12:02
Has to be this way.

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
23 January, 11:56
So now I'm confused.... I thought he wasn't the legit (as well all know) and his EO cannot be enforced, yet - here they are as plain as day. Look and see for ourselves... Houston we have a situation. Need a bit of clarity. This just blew a hole in what I've been saying.... UGH

Cathy Steele @lcsteele22
24 January, 09:16
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
It's a movie to make the sleepers mad and wake up. Always remember that.

Iris Beautiful @Irisbeautifulserenity
24 January, 09:21
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
Deep breath, it's not real. Let it play out, the red pill suppository is coming for the one's that are deeply asleep.

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
23 January, 11:55
the system is broken. biden will kill it.

Kit Latham @KittyCat1776
23 January, 11:53
this is disappointing.

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
23 January, 11:55
In response Kit Latham to his Publication
🤬 Absolute Insanity! He's a blundering puppet.