Only followers of this user (carlacoelho) can see their posts

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
💥 PART 2 of a WEAPON MOVIE💥I'm sharing a video I found that appears to be where your photo is from (100%). Containers in the ship carried special chemicals which use 5 G Transmitters’ radiation Beams that mix in with oxygen and in the process accelerate Climate Change. This situation was completely prevented; the material was seized and was destroyed during a planned OPERATION!👊

Following the Covid 19 scam, the global capitalist powers’ plan was to put in motion the second scene of the movie and play the climate card. Unfortunately (for them), the process was interrupted by the Evergreen operation🔥. Upon hearing the bad news, all of a sudden European countries started reporting higher Covid 19 cases and imposed new lock downs. This is truly WWlll isn't it. 😤We're definitely seeing reports of COVID rising in Europe. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Secret Contents of Ever Given - Evergreen Container Ship - Kaan Sariaydin - Mavi Gazetem - YouTube

The Secret Contents of Ever Given - Evergreen Container Ship - Kaan Sariaydin - Mavi GazetemThe True story from a different perspective!Globalists First Card...

10:11 AM - Apr 12, 2021
In response ana coelho to her Publication
Only people mentioned by In_The_Lane in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
13 April, 12:36
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
The most laughable suggestion of this entire scam is that "things must be done in darkness to prevent a Civil War". LMAO! You mean to prevent US from fighting, because the Civil War begun long ago.

Sickening fucking trash. So now folks are suggesting we get to see none of the arrests, hangings, etc.

So, like I have said all along, we still have no mother fucking country.

Trump can rot in hell if this is his idea of a "Great Awakening".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
12 April, 10:27
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
🔥THE SECRET CONTENTS of EVERGREEN CONTAINER SHIP- Here's the English written article version (instead of reading from the video's English subtitles that I shared): https://www.mavigazetem.co... 💥💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396