Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 April, 10:31
Our mission starting today, as "boots on the ground" Patriots is to help POTUS, Flynn, Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, Patrick Byrne & crew overturn the election.

Let's do this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JRF Patriot @JRF_Patriot
01 April, 10:01
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
If POTUS calls us to arms, I am first in line. I have called and written politicians out the wazoo. I have been a prolific, honest and dedicated digital soldier. Other than those things, what do you suggest that we do?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
02 April, 09:12
In response JRF Patriot to his Publication
Get involved in your local community where you can. Build "bridges and houses" so to speak.

JRF Patriot @JRF_Patriot
I was a cop in my community for 23 years. I did my time. Besides, I can assure you that my community is mostly (80%+) like-minded.
05:04 AM - Apr 12, 2021
In response MTB Mike to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JRF_Patriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JRF Patriot, click on at the bottom under it