Just sayin

I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
04:19 PM - Apr 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheTrumpTeam in this post can reply
anna justice @Truth_
24 December, 11:51
In response Trump Team to his Publication
πŸŽ„ Merry Christmas!πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Catherine Kenner @Blondie
30 April, 03:11
Thankful to be an American, a Patriot and a child of God❣️ I'm so thankful for our President, Donald J. Trump, our Military our great Republic. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DONNA M.MATSON @Makomattie
25 April, 04:45
Most of us on here are proud to be American! GOD Bless Old Glory and her Patriots!

Charlene Smith @clsmith
25 April, 04:48
In response DONNA M.MATSON to his Publication
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
24 April, 06:34
I'm Proud to Be Australian, As We have Fought By The.

Marilyn Miller @MarilynPatriot
23 April, 04:41
IM PROUD TO BE AMERICAN WHERE I LIVE IN A FREE AND SOVERIGEN NATION. DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA IS THE ONLY PLACE IN USA THAT BIDEN IS PRESIDENT. THE REST OF THE SOIL IS ALL OURS. TIME TO MARCH AND TAKE IT BACK. THOSE OF US WITH GUN PERMITS (MINE IS LIFETIME) SHOULD WEAR THEM PROUDLY AND LET THE REST OF AMERICA SEE WHO REALLY HAS THE 2POWER, PRIVILEDGE AND RIGHT TO CONTROL THIS NATION. WE ONLY USE OUR WEOPONS WHEN THREATENED TO LOSE OUR FREEDOMS. OUR TIME IS NOW. GOD IS THE OWNER, WE ARE THE LEADERS AND PRESIDENT TRUMP IS OUR CHOSEN PRESIDENT. SO SAYS 130 MILLION FREE AMERICANS.

English Viking @Artist_
17 April, 03:38
And so you should be, I’m proud to be English! just not the part of living in a Country where the British Establishment live!

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
15 April, 12:47
I AM oroud to be an American! I AM a Patriot that LOVES my country! I am filled with Gratitude for President Trump, The Military, ETs the Q team #DigitalArmy and all who have saved Humanity and The World! God Bless πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Jak Kelly @Angeloflight
13 April, 12:13
Me too ! πŸ€—πŸ™πŸ”₯β€πŸ˜‡

richie walker @smoovewalker
13 April, 11:15
Im English/Irish and im proud to be a part of this very American movement WWG1 WGA

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
13 April, 07:26
Hold the line, it's all Biblical

Carolyn Page @Naturegirl_Patriot
12 April, 09:42
Me too❗

Berkman Olmez @Berkman
12 April, 06:21
This is a beautiful sayingπŸ˜‡

Kira Kju @kju17
12 April, 04:32
He's not the same American as the American.
A proud American voted for the best president, and he believes.
Despite the mainstream media, despite the seemingly bad news.
A proud American knows what President Trump has done for his country.
A proud American doesn't doubt, a proud American knows.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
12 April, 04:14
Appreciate the acknowlegement of your follow. I pray everyday and Thank God that I was born and raised in America. Let’s truly Make Her Great Again, go Team Trump! πŸ’―β™₯οΈπŸ’―β™₯οΈπŸ’―πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

23 April, 04:45
In response Stevie King to her Publication
We are all 1. Gods Children, fighting for God and our right to keep him. We and he, come at a time they do not know. God Loves us all.

Ken King @KenKing
12 April, 11:08

23 April, 04:47
In response Ken King to his Publication
IT IS ALMOST UPON THEM. THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE.

Debi Lovell @DebiLovell
12 April, 08:53
Me TOOOO!! thanks for the follow

Kathy Wunderlich @KountryKat14
12 April, 07:12
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²Yes I am!!!πŸ’—πŸ™

Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
12 April, 06:47
Standing Down, Standing By and HOLDING the LINE!
awaiting orders.

joe honne @littleninjawarrior
12 April, 05:43
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έhttps://youtu.be/ox4IRQVGs... .πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
I'm Proud To Be An American Lyrics - YouTube

If tomorrow all the things were gone I'd worked for all my life,And I had to start again with just my children and my wife.I'd thank my lucky stars to be liv...

I love my country @lark1111
12 April, 02:32
me too..

Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
12 April, 12:14
I love the land of the free and home of the brave! ✝️β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Sum StarDust @SumStarDust
12 April, 12:12

Dongald Trunk @DongaldTrunk
12 April, 12:07

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
11 April, 11:31
Never ever in my life have I been prouder!!!!

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
11 April, 10:32
so β€œIm Proud To Be An American” is a brand new account as of April.... following 5200 people with over 400 followers in a few days and youve only made 1 post...... WHAT UP ⁉️‼️

intersting......

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
11 April, 10:31

Paula Goble @Palala3
11 April, 10:29
me too

Diane Mitch @Diane11
11 April, 09:07
I'm Proud To Be An American

And I live my country!!!

James Mays @wLandJforAll
11 April, 08:08
Beautiful!