Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Sums it up right here. The only thing off in this video is the IF.
03:23 PM - Apr 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
09 April, 11:36
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
If we listen to this It creates a moment of inspiration to keep fighting and dreaming for what we believe in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here and... There @InItTogether17
16 January, 02:05
Totally agreed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
01 September, 02:07

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
01 September, 01:54
Voice sounds like Tony Hopkins

01 September, 01:52
WWG1WGA

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
01 September, 01:49
I love President Trump ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️If you were ever to see this sir, I thank God for you, and I send you a big, BIG hug. Thank you sir❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
28 June, 03:06
love our Kahloonis.

Becky Helser @BH17
14 May, 01:11

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
08 May, 03:33
💜Although I am an Australian, I love President Trump. He is a gentleman and one of the best leader of a country I have ever seen. I would gladly welcome him with open arms if he was my countries leader. So looking forward to the day he is put back in his rightful place. BEST PRESIDENT EVER.... WWG1WGA.🙏

Becky Helser @BH17
14 May, 01:12
In response Melissa Ryan to her Publication

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
20 April, 11:16
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
17 April, 10:46

Butch Holloway @cowboy3023
17 April, 08:06
We The People love our POTUS, Donald J. Trump, Sir.

Carolyn West @SweetCaroline
15 April, 12:03
If he can ... we can ... hold on ...

Ria Fitzgerald @KnowBeStill
14 April, 12:50
Crying. I love God and I love my President Donald John Trump.
The 19th President of the United States FOR America.
Don't make us wait much longer.
Please.

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
13 April, 11:03
Like the poem, President Trump is an inspiration.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
13 April, 08:37
Just Remember GhostEzra told you Matt Gaetz was a POS.

https://twitter.com/mtgree...

Michelle Zerbe @Joydancer888
13 April, 07:55
I learned this poem word for word in high school. I thought it was perfect for Trump

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
12 April, 11:44
Interesting. I wonder what you are watching for @GhostEzra ? Your profile shows you active, but very few posts lately here, no comments or likes for many days. Is there someone or something we should also be watching on here?

Artistahh Shhh @Artistahh
13 April, 01:30
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
Well Dilley plays this alot at the end of The Dilley Show. you can carch it on Dlive, Twitch, youtube or FB. Lots of memes, crude but really funny.

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
13 April, 05:57
Click on Ghost's FOLLOWED list. FOLLOW ALL.

They - Collectively - will blow your mind.

Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
12 April, 09:48
God bless you and your family! You had a great 3 years inspite of the resitance! Pray for your Return 🙏🏼! whatever the plan is i hope your winning! gotta say its not looking good for you or us! 😭😭😭😭😭

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
12 April, 08:38
DC FENCE IS COMING DOWN RIGHT NOW
TELEGRAM:
richardcitizenjournalistopenchat

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
14 April, 09:21
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
Watch the Water?

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
12 April, 03:13
❤️👍🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 April, 02:45
Each time I see this it brings a tear to my eye. God has blessed us with President Donald J Trump to lead us through this dark and dangerous time in our nation's history.

Villain Unknown @DaVillain
12 April, 04:18

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
12 April, 03:32
❤️ love this
well chosen words, imagine the world we can create when these values are the examples we set for our children

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
12 April, 12:37
This one needed reposting again.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 April, 02:44
God Bless and Protect President Donald J Trump.