Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning Patriots!
BE THE RIPPLE!
YOUR RIPPLE TINY OR LARGE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU THINK!

2 separate times this morning Nana woke up saying, "Metatron"!!

It would seem lately my whole life is surrounding visits from angels & aliens.
Yeah, hun, I do know exactly how crazy that sounds as I am typing it, but I have to say what I have to say it would seem.
I have been waking up saying things for over a year, having visions, & having visitors in my meditations constantly, almost daily now.

God said to me, "People should listen because my angels are already there"

WHO WAS METATRON?

According to these writings, Metatron was once a human named Enoch, who is mentioned in the book of Genesis as a man who walked faithfully with God (though in one version, Metatron was never human, nor did he come from Enoch).
07:49 AM - Apr 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 April, 08:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Where is Metatron mentioned in the Bible?
[Genesis 5:24 KJV.] This Enoch, whose flesh was turned to flame, his veins to fire, his eye-lashes to flashes of lightning, his eye-balls to flaming torches, and whom God placed on a throne next to the throne of glory, received after this heavenly transformation the name Metatron. NEVER heard of it, which is why I asked.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 April, 09:34
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
10 April, 09:54
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
This is BS I looked at 5 different versions . Metatron is in you mind not the bible maybe the NWO bible

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 April, 07:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
New age?