In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🇺🇲Drip by drip,
Inch by inch,
Step by step,
all that was said to happen is....

Trust the Plan...

Hold the line...

Justice is coming...

A brave new world is anxiously awaiting our arrival...

I post only facts...

Facts...

WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
23 January, 11:29
😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
23 January, 10:18
2450: 11

seen at 1:17

❤️

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
23 January, 08:37
❤️ instead of a period cause I can barely see it 🤣

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
23 January, 08:36
Nobody said this would be easy, Patriots. That is exactly why we were handpicked by God to lead this spiritual war. Be thankful. Not everyone was chosen to wake up.
WWG1WGA

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
23 January, 10:17
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
wow i totally agree

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
23 January, 10:27
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
He has a serious story to tell. That guy has carried quite a load.
Lord, bless his soul.

San Bee @San
23 January, 07:29
❤️❤️❤️

CMCross 200 @CMCross200
23 January, 07:07
love this drop, i hope sooner than later

Trumplican Party @Trumplican
23 January, 07:02
Thank you for the reminder!
Many of us needed this!

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
23 January, 06:51
oops. i send my response to you to me by mistake! im here to help spread that word that big tech is evil. i lived it 😘

Contessa22 Contessa22 @Contessa22
23 January, 06:45
How exciting that most of don't know each other but we are excited taking this journey together. The Best is yet to come

WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
23 January, 06:43

Melissa Reeves @Moonanon45
23 January, 06:42
Thank you Jesus! We are so incredibly blessed. We will make you proud! What a time to be alive!! 💓🇺🇸✝️

Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
23 January, 06:41
digital warriors wear invisible capes🙌🙌❤️

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
23 January, 06:35

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
23 January, 06:47
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
hello sweet friend. love from san francisco. thanks to you and the team for everything you are doing to make the workd a better place. i worked at google, netscape and apple as a voiceless conservative in silicon valley. if you need testimony to prove brotopia and all its evil are real, know i am here to help. love, gabriela gvaldesgmail.com.

Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
23 January, 06:32
😢ok soon I hope