Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
09 April, 07:30
Humanity was enslaved and under attack until 2018, when the Alliance of the light/Higher Dimension beings came in to help defeat the fleet of dark beings that came from the Orion Star system. Led by Donald J Trump, leader of the Earth Alliance/Leader of the Free World!

The real revolution is the evolution in human consciousness, as we escape the 3D matrix of evil, that enslaved humanity like cattle, as Earth became a prison planet ran by the dark! #4D beings and higher of both the light and dark can not be seen with eyesight by humanity, it requires at least #4D consciousness! As we all continue to evolve to #5D consciousness and beyond, humanity will evolve past the point where evil can continue to poison us, manipulate our minds, create planned wars, and feed off of & rape our children!
Slaves no More!
Tell The People The Truth!
No more lies! Its time!
The Truth Shall Set You Free!

#5DNewEarth
#FreeHumanity
#wwg1wga ♒️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
09 April, 10:23
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
See. I'm fine with all the rest, but when you bring in aliens that's where you lose me (and millions, billions of others). Just because you grew up on Star Trek doesn't mean it's real.

God has had a plan since before He formed the world. And THAT is playing out. If you put your faith in aliens, you're probably welcoming demons in in disguise. Know WHO you follow and trust, or you will be destroyed. Aliens? Really??? And how do you know THEY won't eat you for dinner????????

I think someone (you) missed out on Sunday school and the real truth. There is still time though, open your Bible and start reading. Start praying for discernment and truth. And stop posting about aliens, we all think you're a nut.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
10 April, 12:10
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Hey Tom! I am totally in alignment with what you are so bravely putting forth. Laurie - I wouldn't want you in my foxhole- 's comment: buku bogus. This is Spiritual war and everyone in our Universe is invested in us defeating The Dark. Its a grand time to be alive! Please keep sharing your knowledge! Thank you!

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
10 April, 12:13
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Sending you love & Light!
Im not concerned with being “right” I already know its the truth, I just want others to awaken, Its not about politics, it never has been! Its time people know the truth!
thanks for your kind words!
🦁❤️

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
12 April, 01:02
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
What a huge huge huge letdown you're all going to have when this is over and no aliens appear. Just remember, there are many of us who warned you they didn't exist but your own need to believe in 'something' overrode that. What is sad, and scary, is how much influence you could have over other people. To mislead them with misinformation.