Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
09 April, 04:57
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
Wow...this is a Dr office in Oklahoma. They won't treat you unless you've been vaccinated.
So I guess this means if you're deathly ill with something & you refuse the vaccination, they let you die.
What happened to the oath doctors take?
This has to be illegal.
How long before we hear about a family member of a deathly ill patient who forces the doctor to do the right thing-at gunpoint?
I'm thinking of the movie John Q when I see this.

These doctors better put an end to this or go down for CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Georgia Marshall @Graymckay
hippocratic oath is based on lies....ever wonder why the medical sign is 2 entwined serpents up a staff??? Things to ponder.... the veil is lifting for this healthcare person right here. Iā€™m very upset with my profession šŸ’”
06:31 PM - Apr 09, 2021
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Graymckay in this post can reply
Nationalist Nurse @NationalistNurse
09 April, 08:02
In response Georgia Marshall to her Publication
Been upset for half of my 22 yrs as a nurse!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am What I am @OfLight
09 April, 07:27
In response Georgia Marshall to her Publication
just follow your heart.. change your view.. meds are killing people .. teach health.. i sell med supplies but not Rx. i know the racket.. uggh