Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
25 January, 12:06
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
There is video fromthe press deck of the actual day this was suppose to have happened. The reall press, international and such were given a platrfor at quite a distance. It was very dreary, cold with light flurries at the captitol at the time this was suppose to be happening. They had 2 jumbo screens and it was a sunny day on the jumbo screens like you see in this video, like what TV viewers saw. Those there in person, were experiencing, dreary skies with snow flurries. This was prerecorded. I have actual retweeted if you scroll down my feed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
woke since911 @wokesince911
23 January, 05:17
I can get onboard that it was pre-recorded but camera angles are an easy explaination for this sorry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
23 January, 04:33
Wierd!!!! Just like the entire inaugeration. Now I KNOW I am watching something other than reality!