Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
🚨🚨🚨This is as real as it gets folks!!!🚨🚨🚨
Listen, remember&share with the ones you love!
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨 https://t.co/ZHPKDIVaLm
12:12 PM - Apr 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
16 April, 06:19
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
I just got out of a week in icu for covid. I was never given any of the known treatments. Today they offered me the vaccine. OVER MY DEAD BODY WILL I EVER TAKE THEIR VAXX🀬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 April, 06:36
Did anyone catch/read this military man's name on uniform ???
"Santana", coincidence?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 April, 06:34
Yes, this an excellent medical Doctor from Atlanta, I've heard her speak on several different podcast / videos.

https://www.independent.co...

Many vaccines, like for influenza a.k.a flu, use an inactivated virus that is destroyed by heat or chemicals like formaldehyde so that it can elicit an immune response without infecting you. Others β€” like for measles, mumps, and rubella β€” use a live attenuated virus that is cultivated in such a way that it makes the virus weak and unable to hurt you but still able to train your immune system to fight it.

[Fauci] "Moderna’s messenger RNA vaccine, on the other hand, is completely new and revolutionary to say the least. It uses a sequence of genetic RNA material produced in a lab that, when injected into your body, must invade your cells and hijack your cells’ protein-making machinery called ribosomes to produce the viral components that subsequently train

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
09 April, 06:25
I have actually told friends and family not to get the vaccine, needless to say my husband is the only one who doesn't declare me a nut case.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
16 April, 06:39
In response Barbara wheeler to her Publication
I have tried to warn people as well, my extended family, they ignore me when I try to talk to them or show them any evidence against the vaccine, but they cheer each other on after getting the jab, my mother went in secret and tried to hide it from me. My husband takes me with a grain of salt, he cant disprove me but he basically just goes along with me to keep the peace.

Patriotic Bird @PatrioticBird
09 April, 05:19
What are you saying?????Sounds like a death cocktail!!!!! They do not even hide it!!!

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
09 April, 02:44
This must stop worldwide here in the Netherlands almost every day there are chemtrails
πŸ™πŸ’–

KAG1745 @KAG1745
09 April, 02:07
Count me out!

Diana Renshaw @Monkeyshine777
09 April, 12:59
🧐Ummmm....that's a great big NOPE for me!!! Why would anyone think this is okay?!?!?!?🀨

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
09 April, 12:56
UTTER UNSPEAKABLE EVIL

BEGONE SATAN AND YOUR MINIONS,
YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER US!!

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
09 April, 12:17
THE ZOMBIE APOCOLYPSE IS UPON US FOLKS. people are gonna shit the bed when this happens.

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
09 April, 02:28
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
I am legend the movie is about 2021 vaccins mutants ....
I wish that god can stop this my hole neighborhood is tested & my neighbors few are vaccinated he is waiting for their second jab.πŸ™πŸ’– Pray for all the souls