: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
“in the event i am reincarnated, i would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something, to solve overpopulation” -[prince philip] 1988
07:57 AM - Apr 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
10 April, 11:09
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
The poster child for satanic pedovore freaks guarding the gates of hell.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 April, 12:26
In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication
eyes are the windows to the soul. [they] are soulless. [their] game is up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
09 April, 03:11
believe it or not a couple people from the Mar-A-Lago club put the prince's photo up and said rest in peace. I had fun with that one.

09 April, 03:31
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
next month will be the 4-year delta to his actual death

Only followers of this user (MrsRobinson) can see their posts

09 April, 03:49
In response Cann Anon to her Publication
i think it would be spirit transfer.

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
09 April, 08:01
This is one sick son of a bastard!!! Trying to be nice this morning so i will leave it at that!!! R Ricardo

09 April, 08:03
In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication
next month will be the 4-year delta to his death